Sunday, February 1, 2009

Wipe Out

Have you seen that show "Wipe out?" I watched it for the first time tonight - I laughed my head off. It's a funny show with people competing in this insane obstacle course. The guys doing the commentary were really making me laugh. It reminded me of this time my friends and I taped a couple of guys trying to get their car out of the mud. It was so funny, we were videoing them out of a window and one of my friends put the "Last of the Mohecan" ( really have no idea how to spell that) soundtrack on in the background. We talked for these two guys and laughed so hard. They eventually noticed us taping and started to perform...so we quit taping. But it was fun while it lasted, and Wipe Out might be as funny as we were.

We went to Disneyland over the weekend and had a great time. Each time I go, I think of new strategies that might make it even more fun. This time my tip is not to let Stephanie pick out the hotel. We were 1.5 miles away from the park. Fine when we were walking there in the morning, not so fun after a day of walking. The weather was great - it couldn't have been better, and we had such a great time together. I love my husband. I'm just saying.

Home again and back to regular life. Laundry is mostly done, and I'm about to put nice clean fresh sheets on our bed...ahhhh...who doesn't love clean sheets?

1 comment:

Deborah said...

We have got to find that video and watch it again.