Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentines Day and other stuff

So today was the first day of my new job. It went really well - there's so much to learn (you know the typical learning curve) but I think I'm going to really like it. The people that I met were wonderful - good times.

I spent Saturday in Juneau over the weekend. It was way too beautiful. It was totally clear out and about 25 degrees - perfect winter weather. I was there for work so I spent most of the day taking minutes for a meeting (oh so exciting) but then we headed out to the glacier and drove around town a bit. That night we went to the Wearable Art Show -very exciting a super cool show. I would recommend it to anyone - the pieces that people were modeling were incredible. So yeah - I spent Valentine's Day away from my sweetie...but we made up for it today. We're adjusting to our crazy schedules and trying to spend as much time together as we can when he's home. Life is always interesting around here.

2 comments:

Katie Jo said...

Yay! Glad you had a nice time in Juneau, even though we weren't there to hang with you. Hopefully we'll be in Anchortown sometime in the next month. Looking forward to hearing more about your new job in person.

Marlene! said...

who needs valentines? okay, we all do, but hey, at least the weather was nice in Juneau and you made it home safe and sound to your loving husband.

You always have me!!! Aren't you lucky?

Miss you Stephy!