Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sunshine

What a glorious weekend we had here. I was definitely beginning to feel spring fever before this weekend, but after this weekend it's in full force! We had blue skies and decent temperatures, what a blessing.

John and I went to Target and wandered around looking at everything and spending like $10 after an hour or so of browsing, then we hit Fred Meyer where John read a magazine and I wandered around the store. After subway for lunch we both wanted to spend some time outside, so we went over to my MIL's and kidnapped her doggies (2 of the cutest shih tzus ever) and took them to the dog park in our neighborhood.

The "girls" had a great time sniffing other doggie hind ends and trying out a new place to go to the bathroom. At first they were a little nervous, but then they started to have fun and seemed to really enjoy being out.

I got to enjoy sunshine and good conversation today when I went on a walk with two of my friends. Sarah and I walked in Baxter Bog which I'd recommend - it was a great walk, and then Bean and I walked up to our neighborhood lake.

Anyway ... I'm mostly caught up on laundry and enjoying a somewhat clean house...so all is wonderful!

No comments: