Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Birthday Fun

So yesterday was my birthday (the crowd goes wild) and I had a great time. People at work were so sweet, someone brought in muffins and someone brought in peach cobbler and there were lots of Happy Birthdays on my FB page. I even got a birthday card from my friends at the Girl Scouts...awwwww.....

John was awesome this year, he brought home potted Easter Lillies and the sweetest birthday card I have ever seen. He also gave me an i-touch and we had a fun time last night playing with some of the applications. We went out to dinner with John's mom and with some friends - Mongolian BBQ. It's been a while since we've had a chance to hang out with these friends, so it was a extra special treat.

I tried to keep it a WW friendly birthday and that went pretty well - yay John for helping me with that.

Not much else goes on - day to day stuff. We're trying to catch up with friends that have been ignored the last few months under the mounds of our stress. Thank God for friends that understand how that gets put on hold now and then.

No comments: