Thursday, December 11, 2008

Why can't I wake up?

I'm having one of those mornings when I can't shake the fuzz out of my brain...bug! I don't think I had a rough night sleeping...but who knows? I was at the grocery store for work around 7:15 this morning and I stood in the bakery for at least 5 full minutes trying to think of what it was I was there for. I was staring at some cookies and wondering...what was it I needed? wow...so very sad. Then, once I remembered what it was I needed, I scanned my credit card and was talking about how tired I was to the clerk and he's just standing there, and I'm just standing there, and then he says 'you can just sign right here' and indicates toward the signy thing....oh brother...talk about spacing out!

Anyway...that's my exciting news!

1 comment:

Jeni said...

ha! That's something I would do. it must be in the genes!