Friday, December 5, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...


I cannot wait to get our tree this weekend. I think we're actually going to get rid of the beautiful green/white striped couch that has been the bane of our living room for the last 5.5 years! What? We have to - to make room for the tree!

Then out come the decorations - I can't wait. I love this time of year, I love the smells the sights the love, it's just a great time of year. Our house already smells all Christmassy (I found the world's best candles through my friend Kim - I can't even think of the name right now, but they are way better than any candle I've ever had) and it will be fun when it looks cozy too!

2 comments:

Marlene! said...

Wow, that's some tree steph! It's hard for me to see from that picture, but it seems like the tree is about as tall as Martha is. Do you need Tree money? Look in John's envelope and you'll be good to go!

Steph said...

It is about as tall as her!