Friday, November 28, 2008

Ode to the Four Wheeler with Plow

Oh Four-Wheeler how I love you,

You make shoveling an easy task to do.

Instead of causing my arms and back to ache.

I save time and can go skate on the lake.

Those eight inches of new snow are nice,

And I really do like the pretty way it shines.

But the best part of all for John and me,

Is that we don't have to hurt and get the job doneie. ( or something)

Yay for John and his decision to buy the four wheeler with the plow - now that I know how to drive it, the driveway is a cinch to plow and we're done in no time. Plus it's a great excuse to snuggle!

1 comment:

Jeni said...

Nice! A 4-Wheeler with a plow! You are in luxury-ville now. 8 Inches of new snow, eh? Well...we had snow but it all pretty much melted off by this afternoon. Maybe I should blog about that. ;-)