Friday, October 31, 2008

Doris Day


Guess what...I LOVE Doris Day. She is so cute!

I just want to be her friend. Her movies are fun and clean and she has such a funny little personality that you smile just seeing her. It sort of makes me feel a bit like I wish I had been alive during the 50's/ 60's and could have had pajamas like she had. All flowing and beautiful - the women dressed like women and were covered, yet very attractive. We're really missing that today - not that I want to be all girdeled up, wearing panty hose and heels every day...but there's something about the feminity that the women had in Doris' day (ha) that makes me wish we still had it.

Maybe this is why I love her: "She is a staunch supporter of the Republican Party, and told the press she voted for George W. Bush in the 2000 presidential election."

3 comments:

Deborah said...

I like her too. Let's get together and watch some of her movies!

Although this is a different actress we should also get together and watch the "Tammy" movies.

Jeni said...

Awwww....
I get to dress like a woman and be feminine every day for work. It's nice to be hose-free!!!
Suddenly I want to watch a Doris Day movie!

Steph said...

We should Deb - I like he movies - you don't have to worry about having to fast forward through anything!