Monday, October 27, 2008

Random Stuff

I'm so sad about Uncle Ted? I'm just sort of surprised, I don't know why, but I really thought that he would come out innocent...so I'm just surprised is all.

Also - we had a fun weekend. John's brother and sister-in-law were here for John's graduation and we had fun hanging out with them. They have the cutest little girl and we enjoyed spending some time with her as well - she has a very sweet spirit, and it was fun to see her walking around.

Our friends, Christen and Tom had a new baby on Friday, so we watched their little girls over the weekend while they were at the hospital. We had a good time - for the most part...except when we all got sick. Yeah...wow. I had the fun throw-ups on Saturday morning and shared that with both the girls. So they were throwing up all night Saturday - suffice it to say we were all very tired Sunday morning. John got to play a lot of PS3 and I got to play with the girls which was just as fun for me. We had a great time - despite the crazy sickness we all shared.

Anyway - back to work this morning. I have been very frustrated with some things recently at work and they had seemed to have subsided...today they were back in full force. Barf. I need some help with attitudes at work, since it seems I'll be working there for a bit longer...I'm okay with being there for a while longer, but need to get a better attitude toward some of the people I work with. It's one of those things where the better at working you are - the more work you get put on your desk...and the less work others who aren't as interested in working get. Such a good time!

2 comments:

Jeni said...

Sounds like a full weekend, Steph! You and John were busy!

Sorry about the chaos at work. That's no fun!

Anonymous said...

ew I hate having the pukes. lame. Thats cool that you had some kid time though. Love that.

I will be praying about your work situation. thats for sure hard when things are messy on the work front.