Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Deadliest Catch

John and I went to the wedding of a coworker this weekend and had a great time. She had a very fancy wedding and we had fun talking with my friend Marlene and her husband.

The highlight of the night was getting to meet the Captain of the Wizard - Capt. Keith. If you watch The Deadliest Catch - you know who I'm talking about. We had a fun time chatting with him about fishing/crabbing (because you know, we get the season on Netflix - we know everything there is to know about crab fishing!!).

We were laughing the other night about it because we watch that show and it's basically crab pot after crab pot coming up empty, with a full, somewhat full, and popping full and somehow we get a kick out of it each time a new pot comes out of the water. weird.

When I get my computer to work, I'll post pictures of us with Keith - we are so very cool!

3 comments:

Jeni said...

So I'm waiting for a picture!
You are so the NetFlicks Folks!

Steph said...

So here's the photos - what do you think jeni? am I cool now?

Katie Jo said...

I don't know about Jeni, but I think you're pretty dang cool. Cool to meet an Alaskan celebrity, weird that we now have so many it seems.