Wednesday, September 10, 2008

This is a totally stupid blog

Seriously.

But if you're watching Big Brother (like you should be) then you know that this is a very serious blog (in a stupid way).

I can't believe how incredibly smart Dan is. Of course we picked him as a favorite in the beginning and I have been intrigued watching him work the game. I couldn't get over the way he used the veto ceremony last night to be sure that Keesha thought he was on her side and to set it up so that Memphis would be the bad guy. I LOVE IT! I so hope he wins - as long as Jerry doesn't get crazy and turn into a superhero - and it comes down to Memphis and Dan I know he'll win. If Jerry is part of the final two - i know the jury will choose him.

Sweet.

Okay, I'm done with my stupid post - I'm just pleased as punch at how smart the game was played this time. No weird guy/girl things just good game strategy and smart playing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love big brother too! Jasmin and I watch it all the time. She was rooting for Keesha though.. I of course agree with you on the whole Dan thing. He is wayyy smarter than me. He totally deserves to win. wow. Id never have thought of that.

Steph said...

I KNOW!!! He better win