Friday, September 26, 2008

Another DUH moment for me

I was invited to a bridal shower last weekend - fun right? Right. So my friend at work and I (we'll call her Marlene) like to go in together on gifts and she usually does the shopping. Marlene tells me that I'm going to do the shopping this time and hands me some money. Fine I think, I'm good at shopping.

I go online and order a gift card to a local day spa. Done.

Except the card doesn't come on time, so we make a little poem or something and stick it in a box and our friend is cool with that. She knows the gift is coming.

Except it still doesn't come, almost two weeks after it's ordered. Oops...Stephanie ordered the card from a Day Spa of the same name in NEW YORK CITY. The new bride isn't going there any time soon...bummer.

So I called the spa and they said it happens all the time...stupid Alaskans! The lady there was probably like...and they want us to vote for Sarah Palin? right...

No comments: