Monday, September 29, 2008

Monday Monday...

Back to work...ah yes, Monday is upon us!

We had a great weekend away. As soon as my friends email us photos (we are lame and left the house without our camera) I'll post photos of our fun. The weather was perfect - all fallish and beautiful. No rain - thank heaven - and beautiful blue sky with crisp air, it was perfect.

And it's a good thing the weather was so nice because - get this - construction workers accidentally cut the fiber cable so the hotel didn't have cable at all until Saturday evening. Isn't that all special and ironic? So we didn't get our fill of discovery channel and VH1's "where are they now"...but we did have a great weekend. :) There is life outside of vegging in front of the TV when one is visiting a hotel...who knew?

We had two batches of friends join us for hikes in Girdwood. One set joined us from the hotel and we hiked along Winners Creek trail to a hand tram - it was a beautiful hike. I had no idea that hidden in the woods next to a fab resort was a this beautiful walk to a waterfall and fun hand-tram. Then Sunday, other friends joined us and we started on the other side of the hike and went to the hand-tram and waterfall...just as beautiful and different scenery - very cool.

Back at work and normal life today. Had to scrape the windows because we forgot to put my car back in the garage last night...oops. I suppose the snow will be here before long, I'm okay with it holding out for a while. My fingers are cold...I guess it's time to sign off!

No comments: