Monday, September 15, 2008

The dogs

While we were gone - Pike and Harley stayed home by themselves and my FIL stopped by to feed them and let them out. They were not very impressed at being left by themselves and apparently did not eat ANYTHING while we were gone. (evidenced by the abundance of food left in their dishes when we got home last night)

I thought the whole not eating thing might be a good - Harley is getting a little....um....how shall I put this..."fluffy" and I've been a bummer of an auntie by not taking him walking as much as I usually do...such is life.

So - his diet plan was foiled when we got home and he pigged out...and threw up...great I probably made him really self conscience about his weight. I'm a bad auntie. But on the positive side they are both getting much better behaved thanks to Christan and Tom and their dog whispering ideas!

No comments: