Monday, June 9, 2008

Looooong Weekend


So why are the weekends so long when you have to work, and so very short when you're off? I know - right? Good question! :)


I went to an adult camp this weekend for work, it was fun but it wasn't something I would have done if I wasn't working. I got to do some hiking and canoeing and ate WAY too much great food - but it was a long weekend and it was work.


J is such a great husband - he showed up to an event Saturday night that was part of the camp just to be with me. There he was with about 60 women and then J...and he was an incredible sport about it, I couldn't be prouder of him. He returned with me on Sunday for more ceremony - and trust me this is steeped in green if you know what I mean. I just have to brag that he is so supportive of me and my job even when he's not the most comfortable doing it. I love this guy!!
Anyway...back to work! :)

No comments: