Friday, June 13, 2008

A Day Well Spent

I had today off, so J and I spent the morning doing all kinds of fun activities! We had breakfast together, and read the paper and drank our coffee...it was wonderful to just sit and chat and read! Then we made a list of everything we needed to do today. This is how exciting it was:

Drop off J's dry cleaning (HA! I so don't have to wash his uniforms!!!)
Get gas at Costco (a little cheaper at $4.13 a gallon, gross)
Drop J off at Wally World while I run to LAWL (down 1.6 go steph)
Pick up J at Wally World and go to the bank to deposit his very first check from the Muni!! :)
Go to Curves (John sat in the car and studied while I worked out)
Go to our insurance agent to get a good policy for J
Head over to Costo (again because we forgot to get lettuce - both Costcos in one day...fun!)

I added a couple of other things to the list like look at furniture...somehow we didn't make it to the store...interesting. Then we went to the Coastal Trail and I rollerbladed while J ran alongside me jogging. He did great, we went about three miles and I only got ahead of him a couple of times. I'm proud of my guy!!

I think we're off to dinner with some friends and maybe a walk, assuming the weather holds out. It's beautiful out there right now and I'm hoping it holds on. The dogs are mad at me, I never did take them for a walk today even though I told them I would...oh well. There's always tomorrow!

1 comment:

Jeni said...

WOW! You had a great day! Nice! Go Steph! Go John! have a fabulous Friday night having dinner with friends.

Love ya!