Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Hey - a day off!

I took today off to stay home with John. yesterday was a very stressful day for him. I'd love to go into details here, but I can't really do that, because of the job that he has...so I'll just say it was high stress. He's doing fine, but I thought it might be nice for him to come home to someone, so I took the day off! YAY us!

I slept in - a rare treat since I'm an early riser - and when John got home we headed to the shooting range with a couple of his buddies who graduated from the Academy with him. One of them brought their wife, so we had a good time shooting and trying to pretend we knew what we were doing.

Then we came home and basically napped all day - how do you like that? we are two lazy people...at least we were today. I tried to talk John into doing something (anything) all day long, but for some reason he was really into sleeping - might have something to do with him working all night, I don't really know! :)

No comments: