Saturday, March 13, 2010

Friday Fun Day

Because of John's weird schedule (he works nights and is off of work W, Th, Fr) and I work days and am off Fr, Sa. Sun., you can see that there is a bit of a conflict for us to find quality time together. This leads us to be extremely protective of our one little day off together.

I try to let John sleep in and then we usually hang out in our PJs until 12:00 or so and ease into the day. Today was no different, and I love that about Fridays. We just hung out all morning, planned vacation time in May and did some cleaning in the house. In the afternoon we went to the dog park with my mother in law and the dogs and then did some shopping.

It's just the best hanging out with John, seriously. I'm thankful we enjoy each others company, I guess I'm just feeling all warm and fuzzy that i get to live with my best friend!

1 comment: