Friday, March 20, 2009

Could this day be any better?

I am smiling.

It's a great day!

1. My brother is on his way home from Afghanastan. It's a long "drive" but he'll be back sometime in the next two weeks.

2. It's John's birthday (his 30th - he's SO old)

3. John got finished with training today and is now "official"

4. I lost another 4 pounds...that's right...you read it right

5. It's Friday

6. Some of the grants and proposals I've written for Girl Scouts are resulting in big donations - though I'm only there super part time right now, I'm pretty proud of that!

7. The sun is out - it's gorgeous

8. It's John's birthday (his 30th - he's so old)

9. The sun is out - it's gorgeous

10. Seriously...does it get any better than this? What a blessing!

3 comments:

Jeni said...

Your day is great!
Congratulations John on getting out of training and for turning 30!
Congratulations, Steph - down 4 pounds - you ROCK! You are MY ww hero!!

Katie Jo said...

Seeing your adorable niece? Glad you had such a wonderful day! It was lovely and warm. John is so very old.

Steph said...

That was a great treat this past weekend - seeing my adorable neice and her parents!