Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Confessions of a winter eater

So yeah...winter. It's the time of year that I like to eat whatever makes me feel better that I can't be outside rollerblading, or biking or playing. I feel sorry for myself...and this year more than ever, it's showing on the scale.

barf.

So - here's my report. I'm back at Weight Watchers, and so far so good. I went back last Friday and had the shock of my life...but am back on track. I'm blogging about it hoping for some accountability. I know you're all dying to know how it's going. So - I'll report in on Fridays to let you know how weigh in goes. Not actual weight of course...just pounds lost/gained. hopefully lost.

For some reason - getting out and moving has never been a problem for me...it's that darned eating. And since we have to do it to stay alive...I guess I better kick this while I'm still relatively young.

Anyway...those are my confessions for all of my *many* readers.

2 comments:

Jeni said...

Hey Steph, I hear you! It is hard to keep the pounds off. I have "layoff/depression pounds to loose". I'm not sure why this is so hard for me, but well...it is. I'm back on the ww wagon with you. Fun stuff! ;-)

Steph said...

yay! a ww friend :)