Monday, July 21, 2008

One of those survey things...for fun!

The phone rings, who do you want it to be?
A family member

When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
I put it in the coral

In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
I am more of a talker, but I am learning to be a better listener

Do you take compliments well?
Not always, I try to talk my way out of them.

Do you play Sudoku?
The easy ones

If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive?
I would probably do my best to figure out how to get out – and then sit down and cry so much I’d probably die of loss of electrolytes or something. I can tell you that I wouldn't try to find a bus in the middle of nowhere!!

Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
Yeah, I loved camp, I would be packed for it for weeks. It was the highlight of every summer.

What was your favorite game as a kid?
I still like my favorite game – Sorry! And I still like to wrestle around which we did as kids a lot.

Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you?
I wouldn’t date anyone right now…duh. But I don’t recommend even dating someone with different religious beliefs as you – unless that’s all they are…religious beliefs. If you have a relationship with Jesus…I think you’d want your someone to share that with you.

Do you like to pursue or be pursued?
I still like being pursued…my husband does a fine job of that.

Do any songs make you cry?
Yeah – I’ve cried before over a song

Are you continuing your education?
Thinking about it

Do you know how to shoot a gun?
Yes – but I’d like to know more.

If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grab?
Make sure John was on his way out and then get the dogs…and our envelopes!

Do you think more about the past, present or future?
I mostly think about the future – I’ve never been very good about living where I am.

Favorite children’s book?
Where the Sidewalk Ends

What color are your eyes?
Blue..da da da

How tall are you?
5′7

Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth?
Yep.

Where was the furthest place you traveled today?
Curves on Tudor!

Do you like mustard?
Yeah – but I never remember to use it

Do you look like your mom or dad?
I look more like my dad - actually pretty big time

How long does it take you in the shower?
About 10 minutes.

Can you do splits?
HA

What movie do you want to see right now?
Leatherheads

What did you do for New Year’s?
Hung out with good friends – went downtown for fireworks, had communion and played games.

Do you own a camera phone?
Yes, but I don’t get it.

Was your mom a cheerleader?
No – she was into drama club

What’s the last letter of your middle name?
A

How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
about 8

Do you like care bears?
I don’t really get into characters

What do you buy at the movies?
I eat some of John’s popcorn

Do you know how to play poker?
I’ve tried…

Do you wear your seatbelt?:
ALWAYS

What do you wear to sleep?
My jammies – they are cute!

Is your tongue pierced?
Nope - gross
Do you like Liver and Onions?
Never tried it but pretty sure I would throw up

Are you in love?
I am…and it’s fun

Do you like funny or serious people better?
I like most people, but I tend to be drawn more to funny people

Ever been to L.A.?
Yep – I kind of like it there, but would NEVER live there.

Do you steal or pay for your music downloads?
I don’t download music except from iTunes, and trust me I pay for it!

Are you a gullible person?
sometimes

If you could have any job (assuming you have the skills) what would it be?
I would be a traveling blogger and tell people what they should and shouldn’t do when they travel here or there.

Are you easy to get along with?
Ask John – ha! I think I am easy to get along with most of the time.

What is your favorite time of day?
The evening, when John and I are together

Would you rather sleep alone or with someone?
With someone

Would you give up the one you love/care for the most to become immortal?
Weird – heck no.

What animal are you most like?
Probably a dog – Harley and I have similar qualities!

What kind of tea do you like the most?
Earl Gray – oh yes. But I prefer coffee

Do you laugh at peoples’ stupidity?
I don’t really laugh, but I probably talk about it way more than I should…it’s sad. I need to knock that off.

Do you feel guilty for doing so after you’re done laughing?
I do for talking about people’s stupidity…then I repent…and do better for a time, and then it happens again….

1 comment:

Jeni said...

Fun post! Thanks! I copied you....imitation is the best form of flattery.