Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I went to puppy class with my MIL Barb (more like a SMIL - Super Mother in Law!) last night. We had a good time – the puppies are hilarious. I supposed they can’t get the puppy excuse for much longer, but they were too funny at class.

I was in charge of Bella, and Barb was in charge of Izzy. They have a hard time listening, so I found myself rewarding Bella when she sat saying “good sit” even if I hadn’t told her to. The instructor was very clear that the best way to train is to enforce good behavior so you don’t confuse the dog…so I think that’s what I’ll try at home with P&H too. That and spraying them with water when they get in my face. The most important thing I learned last night is that poop eating isn’t such a bad thing!! Good for those girls…eat away!

This morning I had a little excitement. I went through my sock/underwear drawer a couple of weeks ago and threw out any sock that did not have a friend. So imagine my despair this weekend after matching all the socks to have one lonely shortie sock. What a bummer!! So this morning when I got dressed for work I felt a lump in my pocket – what in the world? Yep – you guessed it, my other shortie sock!! YAY! I’m easy to please!

We have ignored our little “clean up the rental unit” project the last two nights, I totally have to get over there and paint my little heart out tonight. Maybe I’ll skip the ‘gym’ and go home to the treadmill to save time…maybe!

1 comment:

Jeni said...

Fun - puppy class with Izzy & Bella! Awww, cute! Hopefully you get the unit painted.

I like your new profile picture!!