Friday, May 29, 2009

What's new with me?

Good question...

What is new with me?

Not a whole lot! I was sick with a fluish bug...then missed some of the nicest days sick with a coldish bug. Friends - this is what happens when you used to be good about taking your vitamins and then forget for a month or so...oops. Then of course once I'm better it's now all rainy and overcast out. I think I'll still do my planting today though - I won't melt.

I have been out biking, and broke my butt in so as long as I go now and then I should be set for the summer.

What else...work seemed really hard this week. I was writing out the prayer requests to send to our "pray-ers" and for the first time since i started working for CPC the entire email was full only of women considering abortion. I had to remind myself that it's not a fight against flesh and blood, but agains principalities and rulers of the world. That's a hard one to remember.

More excitement as it happens!

No comments: