Monday, May 18, 2009

Almost 50 things you always wanted to know about me

1. What color is your toothbrush? I just got a new one, but I think it’s green
2. Name one person who made you smile today. June
3. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Getting ready for work
4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago? working
5. What is your favorite candy bar? snickers
7. What is the last thing you said aloud? “CPC Pregnancy Center, this is Stephanie”
8. What is your favorite ice cream? Vanilla something with crunchy/chocolaty somethings
9. What was the last thing you had to drink? water
10. Do you like your wallet? I don’t have one
11. What was the last thing you ate? watermelon
12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? Not yet ;)
13. The last sporting event you watched? I don’t even know
14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn? cheese
15. Who is the last person you sent a text message to? Don’t text
16. Ever go camping? Yes
17. Do you take vitamins daily? I used to be religious about this, but have gotten a little side tracked
18. Do you go to church every Sunday? mostly
19. Do you have a tan? I actually do!
20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza? Not usually
21. Do you drink your soda with a straw? No, but last night I thought for the first time that a straw would be nice so I could just lay on the couch and drink my 7-up
22. What did your last text message say? Don’t text
23. What are you doing tomorrow? Working and then to a PC party
25. Look to your left, what do you see? June’s desk
26. What color is your watch? silver
27. What do you think of when you hear Australia? “Outback? YESSSSSSSSSSS, you’re from Australia, mate”, Dwight Shrute
29. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? Usually the drive through
30. What is your favorite number? Have none...that’s dumb
31. Who's the last person you talked to on the phone? Rebecca
32. Any plans today? Going hiking
33. How many states have you lived in? 4- Michigan, Nebraska, Colorado and Alaska.
34. Biggest annoyance right now? People who stomp around
35. Last song listened to? I don’t even know
36. Can you say the alphabet backwards? no
37. Do you have a maid service clean your house? No – but I did ask John if we could get that last night? I don’t think he’s going for it – maybe we can get a wife instead.
38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? Dansko loafers...the best
39. Are you jealous of anyone? My nemesis is jealousy...working on that
40. Is anyone jealous of you? Probably not
41. Do you love anyone? Very much
42. Do any of your friends have children? Yes.
43. What do you usually do during the day? I work...
44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now? No – and that’s a weird question too
45. Do you use the word 'hello' daily? yes
46. What color is your car? blue
47. Do you like cats? no
48. Are you thinking about someone right now? no
49. Have you ever been to Six Flags? Yes, several times
50. How did you get your worst scar? I don’t even really have any scars...maybe a couple scratches, but nothing worth writing home about.

No comments: