Wednesday, June 10, 2009

sunny days...sweeping the clouds away

I dusted off my rollerblades last night. John and I hit the trail and I thought...has it always hurt this much!? Wow...but it was a beautiful night and we saw some balugas in the water...so worth the shin pain! I guess I should have dusted them off earlier this year. A few more times out on them and I should be good to go!

It was such an incredible day at work yesterday. I just can't stop smiling over it. I saw an ultrasound with triplets...AMAZING! I can't believe God made a woman able to carrry three little humans inside of her. I wanted to cry...but then the phone rang and I had to answer it. It was so gracious of the woman to allow us to come in and see her babies on the screen moving around and everything. Then a woman who had decided to abort her baby came in and changed her mind when she saw her baby moving on the ultrasound. It was amazing...I did cry with that one. What a blessing this job has been!!

No comments: