Monday, April 26, 2010

One of those moods

Ever get in a 'mood' that you can't put your finger on? You're not really sad, but not happy; not content, but not discontent; not tired, but not really bright and shiny...etc. I'm there. Can't really label what the feeling is, but just sort of blah.

I did have a good weekend - it was busy, but it was great. John and I went for a bike ride Friday morning and then spent the rest of the day working on projects around the house. We cleaned the garage and worked on the yard...for some reason I really like yard work, can't put my finger on it, but I do.

I was in the Heart Run on Saturday (see my picture here - it was in the paper: http://www.adn.com/2010/04/24/1248735/2010-heart-run.html#id=1248729&view=large_view) and then I had to work on Saturday afternoon at the Women's Show.

Sunday, after church, my friend and I did some shopping and hung out some. Then of course I watched Amazing Race. My cowboys are still in it - maybe they'll win Maggie! Wouldn't that be the best?

No comments: