Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Snow

Here is my thought on our recent dumpage of snow. We have gotten to experience the excitement of Spring being on its way THREE times now. So I guess that's good...we get to expreience the excitement yet again. Yay - we're melting. And it is exciting -about 14 of the 18 inches has melted, and we're well on our way to Spring...again!

The sun is staying out longer now and we can walk around until about 10:30 with normal daylight. It's getting warmer too - I think we were at around 55 or so yesterday. I didn't even wear a coat to work! I know, I'm a real risk taker.

My friend and I are getting together a walk for our local Crisis Pregnancy Center. There's so much to think about and I'm a little concerned over all the details, but it's going to be so cool! We're trying to work out all the things that might hang us up like parking, logistical stuff that really could get interesting, etc. So if you have been at a Walk for Life or any other walk-a-thon, let me know, we can use all the help we can get!

No comments: