Monday, July 6, 2009

ChaLEAN Extreme

Today was my first workout with ChaLean Extreme. She's the lady that does the Turbo Jam videos (they're so much fun) - and since a friend was trying the 90 day commitment to ChaLean Extreme, I thought I would too. It took me 2 weeks to get excited enough about it to be committed to do it for the 90 days. This is less cardio and more weights...actually, mostly weights. I'm usually not into weights and prefer doing something more "fun" but I know that muscle burns fat and since there's plenty of fat to go around...here I go!

So far...so good. Of course it's only the first day...and it did hurt. A lot. But again, it's only the first day! Tomorrow is a rest day so I'll find something else to do (or maybe just take it easy) and then off to more Extreme!

1 comment:

Jeni said...

You Go Steph! I do like TurboJam. I bet ChaLean Extreme is very extreme. Crazy!