Saturday, April 9, 2011


John and I had a "Murder Mystery Party" at our house last week - Lethal Luau.

We had a great time, I've never seen John hamming it up quite like that. I never got a photo of all of us together, but I wish I had because the costumes were so great.

I think I'll do it again and this time I'll host - it was hard to have a part and keep the game moving. Now that I'm a little more familiar with how the game needs to flow, I think it would go more quickly and smoothly.

John's character was a bumbling tourist and my character was a bikini model. Yeah, a bikini model, that ain't happening folks. SO I dressed up in my best Hawaiian dress and called it good! I'm practicing for our upcoming Hawaiian vacation - people you need to practice for vacation, everyone knows this :)

No comments: