Friday, March 18, 2011

Spring Fever


I haven't been writing, but truly, there hasn't been much to say.

We seem to be on the upswing of the year - the time where winter is melting away, and spring is coming...slowly but surely. I'm not usually a believer in spring until the snow is gone, but that doesn't keep me from opening all the blinds and letting the sunshine in. Hmmm...that reminds me of a song!

Here's Izzy and Bella enjoying the sunshine in our living room. That huge picture window is doing a fine job of letting in the sun!

One of the advantages of melting snow is that I tend to get outside more. One of the disadvantages of melting snow is ICE! AAAAA!! So far I haven't bit it...and I'm holding on tightly to that record!

Maybe I'll think of some more exciting things to write - or maybe I'll run out right now and make some happen!

No comments: