Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Before more time goes by

I'm not that good at blogging...obviously. There are lots of things going on right now, but I'm not sure yet if I feel comfortable blurting them out on the internet for eternity. So I've been quiet.

Some things that I don't mind blurting:
- I love my job - I've been here a year now, and I really like what the organization stands for, the work that they do, and the part I have in that work.

- I am way to excited for summer to get here...WAY too excited.

- John is loving his job too, he's getting more and more confident in it each week.

- We have lots of irons in the fire....lots.

- I have theories on things, maybe some day I'll do the research to back them up

- My knee hurts, I've been trying to "take it easy" but it's not as "easy" as it sounds. I walked for 15 minutes on the treadmill yesterday and it's sore today. This is espeically hard when you're used to working out 5 or 6 times a week. But I won't whine...at least I'm still ambulatory.

- I'm hungry.

1 comment:

maggieinthemountains said...

I am glad you are blogging again.
I am excited to hear about all of your irons in the fire!
Maggie